Skip to content
Skip to main menu
- For some reason people keep spray painting “Micromismanager” on your car.
- You believe IQ is proportional to desk size.
- You believe you are never, ever wrong.
- You believe you are surrounded by idiots.
- To change a light bulb, you hold the bulb and expect the world to revolve around you.
- When that doesn’t work you decide not to change the bulb. You prefer to leave your employees in the dark.
- Your employees tell you you’re mismanaging.
- Your employees tell you you’re micromanaging.
- Everyone hates you.
- Your name is Dan.